Please wait

Freephone: 0800 023 8350

Telephone: 01438 229 655

Mobile: 07961 147 476

Menu

Freephone: 0800 023 8350
Telephone: 01438 229 655
Mobile: 07961 147 476
enquiries@tjcoppingroofing.com

A 4th generation family run business

Roofing services in Ealing including flat roofing, tiled roofing, slate roofing - Ealing Roofer T. J. Copping Ltd

Our scores are based on 354 reviews
(each score is out of 10)

Reliability and timekeeping

9.95

Tidiness

9.88

Courtesy

9.92

Workmanship

9.91

Invoice history is based on 299 reviews

Charged as per quote

96.32 %

Above quote (kept informed)

3.68 %

Checks carried out by Checkatrade

  • Interviewed by Checkatrade
  • Insurance checked
  • Limited company checked
  • Address checked
  • Checkatrade standard signed
  • 1 accreditation checked
  • ID checked
  • References checked

Some Ealing History

Archaeological evidence shows that parts of Ealing have been occupied for more than 7,000 years. Iron Age pots have been discovered in an area on Horsenden Hill. A settlement is recorded here in the 12th century amid a great forest that carpeted the area to the west of London. The earliest surviving English census is that for Ealing in 1599. This list was a tally of all 85 households in Ealing village giving the names of the inhabitants, together with their ages, relationships and occupations. It survives in manuscript form at The National Archives, and was transcribed and printed for the Ealing Historical Society in 1961.

Settlements were scattered throughout the parish. Many of them were along what is now called St. Marys Road, near to the church in the centre of the parish. There were also houses at Little Ealing, Ealing Dean, Haven Green, Drayton Green and Castlebar Hill.

The Church of St. Marys, the parish church, dates back to the early 12th century. The parish of Ealing was divided into manors, such as those of Gunnersbury and Pitshanger. These were farmed; the crops being mostly wheat, but also barley and rye. There were also animals such as cows, sheep and chickens.

Great Ealing School was founded in 1698 by the Church of St Marys. This subsequently became the finest private school in England and had many famous pupils in the 19th century such as William S. Gilbert and Cardinal Newman. As the area became more built up, it declined and closed in 1908. The first known maps of Ealing were made in the 18th century.

T. J. Copping Ltd are based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire and cover North London, the Home Counties and all surrounding areas.

We are equipped to cater for all your roofing requirements, our services include:

  • Any new roof work and repair work
  • Domestic and commercial roofing services
  • Slating and tiling
  • Flat roofs (single ply membrane and high-performance torch-on felt)
  • Lead work, Bays, valleys, parapets, flashings and box gutters
  • Cement work (verges and chimney stacks)
  • Fascias, soffits and guttering
  • Insurance work
  • Repairs and maintenance such as slipped slates, broken tiles, leaking gutters and overhauls.

We also have public liability insurance and our staff are all fully qualified, so you can rest assured that you are dealing with a reputable company. Thanks to our many years of experience we have amassed a large base of satisfied customers. Many of our past customers are so happy with our work they recommend our services to their friends and family. Our customers recognise that we are a company that can be trusted to complete the job to a high standard and within the set timescale.

Freephone: 0800 023 8350

Telephone: 01438 229 655

Mobile: 07961 147 476

Company No.: 10300026

Copyright © 2015 T. J. Copping Ltd